Amsterdam, North Holland

In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law.A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as a take care for childeren have been caught having sex over more with childern 1 to 5 years.

The reports have been made that many childern around 110 at least have been molested in the child garten. Parents are schocked but mostly the childern have mental trauma's and the Dutch trial & court have been going on lately.

In the Netherlands at the moment you can't be charged for pedophiles acts on a strict level. You only get TBS and 2 years therapy.

The money perhaps is for the Dutch parents a solid relieve 8000 euros for one child for Dutch sntandards is good.We hope all the best for the Dutch Law system because it's one of the most weakest in Europe.

Had an Experience with BBC News?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Healthcare Gov Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more Fema Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more